Meet Our Team
Beechtree Family Dentistry is directed by Dr. Jeffrey Fritz and Dr. Robert Kamminga. Dr. Fritz and Dr. Kamminga together have served over 50 years in the community of Grand Haven. At Beechtree Family Dentistry, many of its employees have worked with Dr. Fritz and Dr. Kamminga for decades. This family-centric workplace offers our patients a friendly, comfortable atmosphere where professionalism and customer care is our top priority.
Dr. Jeffrey J. Fritz
- Attended Hope College 1980-1983
- Graduated University of Michigan Dental School 1987
- Extensive training in implant placement and restoration
- Orthodontic training
- Serves on the Ottawa County Dental Van
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and four boys
Dr. Robert A. Kamminga
- Graduated from Calvin College 1994
- Graduated University of Michigan Dental School 1999
- Orthodontic training completed in 2004 at the Faculty of Orthodontic Research
- Over 15 years of service on Miles of Smiles Dental Van
- Active in church and AWANA program
- Enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, biking, camping, hunting and traveling
Dr. Joseph J. Szymczak
- Graduated from Central Michigan University 2010.
- Masters Program in Biomedical Medical Science at GVSU 2012-2014.
- Graduated from University of Michigan Dental School 2018.
- Enjoys spending time with family, golfing, hunting , and fishing.